Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Zaros in Grand Central Station


Missing my bikes.
Saturday morning came quickly, and we were excited to take the train upstate to our close friend's wedding. Obviously, there was no way I could survive without some coffee and adequate food intake, so we got to Grand Central Station a little early so we could get some breakfast before leaving.
We headed downstairs and went to Zaros, a small coffee and breakfast vendor, with the type of food options one would expect. We got a dark roast coffee and an iced coffee, two sausage breakfast croissants, and a donut to share. They were ok, but I think the croissants were premade and then reheated, so I wasn't super impressed by the quality or taste. However, the donut tasted very fresh, and felt slightly warm, so I felt ok about the whole deal. Now it was time to hurry upstate for some real good food.

Ok, if you say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment