Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lobster Place Seafood Market

We both had such a great time on Friday exploring the Chelsea neighborhood and visiting the Highline, so we headed south to go to Chelsea Market. On the way, we made a quick side trip to the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. Very cool, and not what I expected around the corner in the heart of NYC.
Chelsea Market is also another very cool spot, being the original location of the National Biscuit Company, where everything from Saltines to Oreos were made. Some really interesting history has taken place here, where there is now a wide range of specialty retail stores and restaurants. We had seen Lobster Place Seafood Market when we visited on friday, so this was the target spot.

For my 'sis

I hear "heavenly music" when I see this pic.
We didn't need much time to decide on what to get. We headed straight to the back and picked out a fresh
 2 lb lobster, they cooked it and 10minutes later, we had super fresh, wild, East coast caught lobster with hot butter. Needless to say, out of this world.

We are both big seafood fans, and my fiance loves lobster, so this was a huge treat. I would highly recommend Lobster Place, and since we shared it, it was actually a really good deal. They also have a huge selection of other seafood, an oyster bar, and more fresh fish than I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment