Saturday, September 10, 2011

Boiler Room Coffee

On the morning ride to Uptown
I had done some work over in the Stevens Square neighborhood a couple weeks ago, and had seen the sign for Boiler Room Coffee. I also love checking out coffee shops, and since I needed to run some errands over in Uptown,  I called my sister to meet up for coffee afterwords.
The Boiler Room is in a basement location, which in itself is very unique. The space is bright, open, and relaxing, and not what I originally expected when seeing it from the outside. We both got the el jefe dark roast coffee and some muffins. Both of them were very good.

However, even better than the atmosphere or the coffee was the service. I can't say enough how refreshing it is to go to a place and actually have service that is SO good that you want to tell other people about it. Michael, who I found out was the owner, was very friendly, professional and helpful, and I look forward to going back. This type of service is the kind that you wish for when you go to different places, and after experiencing mediocre to poor service at many other establishments throughout the cities, I was pleasantly surprised to have such exceptional service. I will most definately be going back, even though there are many closer and more convenient coffee shops to where I live. Nice job Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment