Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Grumpy's


 

I was having some serious cravings for a good burger, and we didn't feel like dealing with a bunch of traffic or parking issues, so we knew that Grumpy's in Roseville would be the perfect place to go. We have had nothing but good experiences going to Grumpy's, and it is a spot that I would highly recommend. The first time my fiance brought me here, I was skeptical, and didn't know what to expect. It definately changed my thinking about suburban bars, and we have gone back several times, specifically (for me, at least) for the burgers and the relaxed atmosphere.
Cajun chicken sandwhich

New York deli burger
My fiance ordered the cajun chicken sandwhich (cajun char-broiled chicken breast, cheddar jack, lettuce, tomato, onion strings and their cajun sauce) and I ordered the New York deli burger (with pastrami, pepper jack, jalepeno cream cheese, bacon and a pickle), plus some waffles fries and shoe string fries. We have both had these two items before, so we were really excited to have them again. My fiance loves this sandwhich. Just a really great combination. The burger is something else. You really need to go and try it. Very juicy, cooked just right, with a ton of pastrami and cheese. Like the sign says, it is one "freakin' delicious mess".
For those who haven't been to Grumpy's, I would highly encourage you to try it out. They have a great beer selection, awesome burgers (plus a lot of other options) and tons of different kinds of "taters," lots of big screens to watch the games, and a seperate dining area for the family or if you want a quiet area.

No comments:

Post a Comment